We are starting to take reservations, again. If you are a past client or referred to us by a past client please message me.
Summer has arrived and several of our girls have been bred. We are currently taking reservations for late 2021-early 2022.
Many of the families on our reservations list are now passing as they are now able to travel. So, this is opening up some spots for new families that are ready sooner than later.
Click on the photos below to get additional information regarding each litter
❤️ June 2021❤️
We should have puppies available to go to their new families by winter of 2021
❤️ Amelia & Dutch
Have Arrived ❤️
DOB April 30th
❤️ Henrietta & Blue
Have Arrived ❤️
❤️ Georgia & Daniel
Have Arrived ❤️
❤️ Ingrid & Dutch
About To Arrive ❤️
Upcoming Summer Litters: ❤️❤️❤️
Maisy x Duke -Bred
Ginger x Dutch - Bred
Luna x ?
Cassie x ?
Honey x ?
Molly x ?
Nala x ?
Please note there is a bit of a shortage of puppies at this time due to COVID19. Many breeders across the US did not have access to reproductive vet care when COVID19 first surfaced. Reproductive vets are now open again. At this time I feel there are more than the usual amount of families looking for a puppy to adopt. With that being said there are less available. Several breeders across the nation quit breeding for a while... either due to the economic uncertainties or the lack of vet care at the beginning of the Coronavirus.
It's now mid 2021 and we just had our first litter for the year. In addition we have two girls in season now that were either just bred or will be next week. We have an additional 8 girls that are due into season soon.
We should have puppies available to go home by late fall of 2021 - early 2022. A lot of it will determine if you are gender neutral. During the height of the COVID pandemic we were receiving around 1000 applications a week. There was no way for us to keep up with that kind of communication. So, for shut our reservations list down. We just now reopened our application page.
If you are a past client and or referred to us by a past client please send me an email and let me know you are looking.
If you find a breeder that resonates with your core values and that you feel you can develop a relationship with them over the next 10-15 years I recommend that you complete their puppy application and work with them to get on their reservations list. And please be kind and patient. All breeders are being impacted by the Coronavirus & Mother Nature. Mother Nature can dictate the genders of each baby within the litter, whether or not a girl gets pregnant, if the girl carries to full term, if we have healthy puppies that make it to 8 weeks. There are lots of variables that come into play but Mother Nature is definitly one of them.
Once you find YOUR breeder my best advise is to embrace the entire process and know that you are most likely going to have to wait a little bit. I know of no breeders in the US at this time that have puppies available. And at this time puppies are not allowed to travel from aboard. So, we are all in this together.... while we all hurry up and wait. I promise though... it will be worth the wait.
Wishing you the best in your search for your new puppy addition!
Please feel free to contact us for additional information.